Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pics to come

After an amazing trip to Washington D.C. I have A LOT of pictures to share. But since I've had jury duty for the past couple of days I thought making a dent in the mountains of laundry I have should be first on the "to do" list. I don't want my children to have to learn the turn-the-underwear-inside-out-so-you-can-wear-them-for-one-more-day trick. Save that for their college years. (Ewww!)

So when I have a minute to get things downloaded and find the fragments of brain that I have dropped throughout the house I'll give you all of the details on our trip. Until then...

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I, as your biggest fan, feel that I have been patient in waiting for these wonderful pictures to be posted. I am, in fact, starting to get very impatient. I am very excited about your trip and would love more than anything to see all the wonderful places you went. Please hurry (and I mean that with love)!!!

Linda Davis said...

Just have to say what a beautiful family you are. The pictures are great too. You've all become so mature and tall and good looking. I know it hasn't been that long since I've seen you. Missing everyone I guess. This is a great trip to share with those of us who will probably never get there.
Much Love
Mom & Dad Davis