Sunday, November 15, 2009

This one's for you, Mom

Since my mom has requested more blog posts, I guess I'll do one. Maybe even two. Seeing as how it is her birthday this week and all.

In October our Tholl cousins came to visit. We had so much fun with them but got too few photos.

Enjoying a nutritional lunch of Mac n' Cheese. Who wouldn't want to come visit us all the way across the country after seeing culinary adventures that are awaiting? Now that's hospitality.
Our two sweet 5 year olds at the Old North Bridge. Of course there's no bridge in the picture. The had more fun throwing sand and rocks in the river anyway.
Gray and Clarke wrestling. All of the kids had so much fun together. I guess my older two were just never around when the camera was out. Bad mom. But we had so much fun with them here. We miss them lots and lots!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute kids!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time together!!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday to your mom...let's see, she is only 29 isn't she?