Friday, August 8, 2008

10 Years Together!!

It is now official! Richard and I have been married for 10 years. (To put that in perspective that's 1/3 of my life!) The kids and I were in Utah so I left a couple of days before them (thanks to my mom and brothers who later flew out with the kids) and came home to go with Rich to Kennebunkport, Maine for a little anniversary get-away. Richard is the romantic one and planned the whole thing. It is an amazing place! We stayed at the greatest little Bed & Breakfast and went to a nice fancy dinner, complete with Maine Lobster. He made me a video of pictures of our first 10 years, got me a digital photo frame, some beautiful jewelry, and even special-ordered personalized M&M's! My man sure does know me! It was so nice to just be the two of us again, especially after being separated for two weeks!
At the Nubble Light House, one of the most photographed lighthouses in the country. So we had to have our turn, of course!

We've had our ups and downs and I would not trade our life together for anything! I love you, Rich! You truly are the perfect man for me!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy anniversary you guys! I didn't realize we'd gotten married the same year. 10 years seem to go by in a hurry. You guys are great.

Linda Davis said...

OOPS!!! - Looks like I put this comment on Savannah's birthday / so you'll just have to hear how much fun she looks like she is having - and no, we don't want to have her be nine, but she is and so we're happy for her. Glad you had a good day sweetie!
love,
gpa/gma d