Monday, June 22, 2009

Scooperbowl 2009

The Jimmy Fund does a fundraiser every year where you pay a flat rate and can enjoy as much ice cream as you like. There is everything from Baskin Robbins to Brighams to some fancy italian gellato. Tons of vendors. Yum! Savannah and her friend Maria with the ice cream cups they had eaten.

My boys with their friends Zach and Dallin.

The whole gang. Now just imagine getting all of these kids through Boston on the subway. Together. In one piece. Well, we made it. And even had some fun in the process!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Holy Yum!! Now, that is my kind of party!! All-You-Can-Eat ice cream? Talk about heaven on Earth! I am worried. I don't think Savannah got enough.

Perry Family said...

we missed that last year, which is probably a good thing for my so-called diet. What is with all the jackets? You mean it's not 100+ in Boston yet? miss you guys!

Unknown said...

How fun love ice cream and wowzeers you took all of those kiddies on the subway? You are brave. I am so glad that you guys are doing good. Sorry that I haven't called or anything things get so crazy, but you still have that sweet smile and it is good to see. I sure miss you though like crazy. I hate that you live so far away, why do you suppose that it is so hard to keep in touch? Sometimes I miss life on westeria lane (I am not going to lie) we had a b;ast. love you guys!!