Friday, September 4, 2009

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Stephanie. I've been gone for awhile. And back for awhile actually.

Our 7 to 10 day trip to Utah turned into a month. Riley broke his arm. Bad. He had to have surgery and everything. A giant pin was inserted. And then removed three weeks later. That's when we returned to Mass. And tried to enjoy what was left of summer.

The older kids started school on Wednesday. I'm enjoying my last days alone with my baby before he starts Kindergarten on Tuesday. I'll try to post pictures if I can stop bawling long enough to do so next week. I don't want him to go. :(

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm sorry, who are you? KIDDING......I could NEVER forget you!! I hope Grayson's first day went well for the both of you!

Linda Davis said...

Big boy Grayson... now I think we'll all start bawling!! It just makes everything so different. I feel for you Stephanie and I'm proud of Grayson / mixed emotions all around. I hope they are all enjoying school though.