Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Camp Bourndale

A couple of weeks ago the fifth graders at Savannah's school got to go to the greatest over night camp in Plymouth. I was a chaperon and we had such a great time! Savannah and some of her friends waiting to go have dinner.

This was our cabin, right on the lake. Or maybe it was a pond, not really sure. But it was beautiful. We got the "Taj Mahal" since we had 16 girls.

Savannah with some friends on their bunks in the Taj Mahal. Can you use "bunks" and "Taj Mahal" together? Probably not.

I'm not sure why I look like I just had plastic surgery. It may have something to do with the 3 hours of sleep I got the night before. I was just lucky my eyes were open at all.

Savannah actually held a lobster. I was so proud of her. I know she was freaked out but she did it anyway.
They got to go out on a lobster boat, do a fun team ropes course, do some searching along the beach for treasures, go to a magic show, and of course stay up all night. Thanks for letting me go, sweetie!

2 comments:

Linda Davis said...

Beautiful girls! You don't look like you had plastic surgery... you look like what everyone else wants to have plastic surgery for. They want to look like you. Can't blame them. Savannah is brave and strong and you certainly get to go to some fun places.

Jennie said...

You look like a hot mama but not one that had plastic surgery (that is a compliment). Way to go Savannah.......I don't think I would have the courage hold a live lobster (or a not so live lobster). Looks like fun!!!