Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mickey and Goofy say hello!

We have returned from our trip to Disney World! The kids had the time of their lives, of course, and by "kids" that includes Richard! I think I underestimated what the term "World" meant, but it does, in fact, mean WORLD. Not land, not village, not park, but world. There is Magic Kingdom (which we did 2 days of), Epcot (1 and 1/2 days, which included the Fourth of July fireworks-AWESOME), Animal Kingdom (1 day, which included a free monsoon with our safari), Hollywood Studios (1 day), and a couple of water parks (we went to Blizzard Beach for 2 days). It really is "A whole new world..."

This was at Chef Mickey's, where we had breakfast with Mickey, Minnie, and the gang.



Savannah was picked for Jedi Training and got to fight Darth Vader. The boys, of course, were not picked and I think Grayson will have to go to counseling for this when he gets older. But Savannah got right up there and did a great job!

Riley, wrestling one of the sharks from "Finding Nemo". Good thing "boys are friends, not food"!

Is that Captain Jack Sparrow I see?


Grayson is no stranger to relaxation.

Our best family picture ever! Do these ears make me look fat?

4 comments:

Chard said...

We had such a great time. The crowds and the things to see and do were overwhelming, but as you can see on the kids' faces, its worth every bit of it. For all of you business lovers and entrepreneurs, there's a lot to learn from Disney. Under Promise and Over Deliver...it's a great motto.

Ingersoll Family said...

Your baby is huge (skinny) but huge, I can't believe my eyes. Anyway, I am excited to see you all...in fact I think you are in route as I type. Love ya!

Linda Davis said...

Best family picture ever? Let's see, Stephanie I think you've changed just a tad... did all that magic get to you??? You are all just darling and it looks so fun!

Unknown said...

I love the last picture and no your ears do not make you look fat. Could anything make you look fat? NO!!! You sweet thing it was so good to be with you and your sweet fam. We miss you all so much. And for you Chard Davis you are on my sh*! list next time you better get on that plane and come visit us. Jake and I felt bad you didn't come.
P.S. we are trying to plan a short trip and come to see you all is that ok? Steph said fall so we are looking at our calanders