Monday, June 23, 2008

Grayson's Four!

It's so hard to believe, but my baby is four years old!! The day before his birthday we went on a pirate cruise in Plymouth. We got to hunt for treasure, fight a pirate, and even caught some crabs and a lobster!

Saturday we went to Chuck E. Cheese. We figure our days there are numbered so we should enjoy them while we can. Grayson was so happy that it was finally his birthday- he's waited since Riley's in April. It was a Spiderman/Star Wars/whatever-makes-Grayson-happy Party. It's great to be four!
Being the mean parents that we are, we never bought one of these for our older kids. Richard's partner, Kent, got this for Grayson and he was so excited, as you can see. And the older two are thrilled because they can play with it. Yea for the 130 pound limit!

6 comments:

Ingersoll Family said...

Happy Birthday honey! We sure miss and love you very much. Can't wait to see you and your family soon. Love, the Ingersoll's

Kathryn said...

Happy birthday Grayson! What a fun day and Chuckie Cheese wow! Fun times i did not know they had Chuckie Cheese in Boston!! We sure miss and love you all! Crystal showed me the pictures what a fun time. Maybe when the little ones get older i can come visit.
Love Kathy

Unknown said...

Hey little man Happy Happy Birthday!! We love you guys and can't even believe that he is 4 years old. Where does the time go? I am sorry about not getting back to you I will call soon my little cousin has had me occupied but I am thrilled that you are coming here. Oh and Grayson I wish I could ride in your cool green jeep but (I'm a over the weight limit I might make the tires bend outward and make your jeep a low rider!) LOL Love you guys,
Mandee

Anonymous said...

Haha, happy birthday bud!

And, sadly, I still think I'm small enough to ride that. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Steve wants to put a lift kit and some 22 inch wheels and tires on this awesome 4 x 4. He knows where you can get a deal. Bring it home on Jetblue (I'm sure they will let you tie it behind the plane). We can hardly wait to see you guys. Aaron is going to even clean his room. And Bryce said he will cook dinner for us every night. Ha Ha. Happy Happy Birthday Grayson. Isn't being the baby the greatest. You get all the cool stuff. Just ask Aaron.

Love,

Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Steve

Holly said...

No way!!! I always wanted one of those Jeeps. Lucky you, Grayson. Just don't forget to bring it with you when you come to Utah a week and a half. We ALL want to ride it. Love you, Grayson.