Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Visitors!

We've had some visitors this past week and we've loved it! First of all, Crystal came to visit us all the way from Lehi. She came last Tuesday (June 3rd) and left on the 10th. We went to see lots of the Boston sites and had tons of fun! My kids loved having her here. I thought I felt younger hanging out with her until I made some "New Kids on the Block" remark and she replied with a "Who's that?" (Richard is still laughing) and I realized that I went to high school with her history teacher (admit it- what comes to your mind when you hear "high school history teacher"). But we still had a blast and I was sad to see her go.

This is a picture of Crystal and the kids in front of our house. Okay, not quite our house. It's one of the manions in Newport, Rhode Island.


Me and Crystal in Plymouth, near the Mayflower II.

On Tuesday, June 10th my brother, Bryce, and my cousin, Ashley, who both just graduated from high school, drove through our area while on Heritage Tours. They've driven (on a bus with 150 other teenagers) all the way from Utah to see some of the church sites. We were able to spend about 2 hours with them, we had lunch at the mall and then I drove them to the Boston temple to meet up with their group. I wish we could have had more time together but it was so good to see them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun, I wish that the visitor was me and my fam, but I am glad that Crystal could come and visit.
Miss and Love you guys,
p.s. thank you for the love and support from you about my sweet cuz I will keep you posted!

Ingersoll Family said...

What is killing me is the look on Grayson's face in the pic in front of the mansion. He looks really thrilled to have Crystal as a visitor. I am LOL!