Thursday, September 25, 2008

{TTFN- to Bryce and to summer}

We were able to end our summer with more visit from Bryce. At the risk of putting my parents to tears by posting never-before-seen pictures of him (they miss him lots), I wanted to share a couple of pictures.

Trip to the beach

Raspberry and apple picking

I may be infringing on some copyright laws because I stole this picture from my sister-in-law's blog (sorry, Holly, I should have gotten written consent) but justified it because these are my three little (okay, younger) brothers, and my nephew. Aren't they handsome? I must say that I am so proud to be their big (okay, older) sister. Not only are they handsome but they are all smart, fun, sweet, wonderful men. I truly feel blessed to be a part of their lives. Bryce went into the MTC on September 15th and is going to be a terrific missionary! We miss him lots but wouldn't want him to be anywhere else.

2 comments:

cst said...

We want our picture back :)

Holly said...

YEAH!!! I second that! :)