Monday, September 29, 2008

++Haircuts by Stephanie++

I've always wanted to cut my boys' hair myself. You need to understand, though, that I can't even make a straight part to put pigtails on my daughter. And don't even think about trimming bangs- scary. The other problem? Buzz cuts don't necessarily "compliment" the size and shape of my boys' little skulls. But I finally did it. I cut my boys' hair for the first time- BY MYSELF! Of course with the trickery of positioning and bad photography you can't see all of the mess-ups but I think they look pretty darn cute!

We like Riley's short.

We like Grayson's long.

So that's two, count 'em two, different styles of haircuts. How impressed are you with me?

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow, look at you! Hair cuts what can't you do you are amazing!! When you come into town next you will have to cut Talmage's hair. They look great!!

Holly said...

They look so good! I have been cutting my boys' hair (including Cory) for 6 years now, and I STILL get mess-ups every time, not to mention that it takes an hour per cut. AND...they all get the exact same haircut. I have no idea how to do "styles." You are so amazing! They look so cute. Next...Richard.

Unknown said...

Nice! I have to say when I read this post at first I thought crap steph, doing haircuts? But then I saw the pics hey if you need a job i know great clips is always hiring fun energetic women who just started cutting hair:) (ha ha)

Linda Davis said...

We love, love, love you all the way from short to long. Your handsome young men.
Grandpa & Grandma Davis
Stephanie & Richard - your handsome and beautiful morphed or not...