Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sChOoL dAyS

School is once again in session. I had to send my baby off to preschool! (I know, now what? A lot of staring at the wall on my part, NOT.) They are all loving it, which is such a relief. Especially since last year was filled with so much "new". This year they had the anticipation of going back to a familiar school and seeing their friends again. And they love their new teachers. Yea!


This was Grayson's chosen pose for the first day of school. Keep in mind this was after a half an hour of out-right refusal to any and all pictures. The first day of school, he clung to me and his teacher had to literally peel him off of me. Then the tears flowed and the wailing started, and that wasn't even from me! The second day he ran right up to his teacher and was excited. By the third day he told me to stay in the van. He was going to school by himself! Now, what to do with the 6 hours a week I have to myself...

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love that Grayson wants you to stay in the van when he goes into school. In spite of the first rough day, it sounds like he's adjusted just fine. What would I give for 6 hours a week alone???

Ingersoll Family said...

Riley looks like he is doing a workout video with Richard "Simmons" How darling. Have so much fun at school this year while your mother is getting massages, pedicures and her hair done. Love ya!

Linda Davis said...

Just can't even believe they've grown up so fast. They are all beautiful - pose or no pose.