Friday, November 28, 2008

Invisible Thanksgiving pictures

Tablecloth and napkins ironed, China washed, placecards made. Went through all of the effort to set the Thanksgiving table and even charged the camara to take a picture with all of our guests. And as you can see, the photo is posted here, next to the one of last year. Meaning...didn't take any- either time. I especially should have taken a picture of the turkey. I'm adding this picture, although not my turkey, because it looked pretty darn close. I figured that since last year I didn't kill anyone I would attempt some flavor in the turkey this year. And, by golly, thanks to Reynold's and their genius cooking bags and a little seasoning it worked! Alright, enough horn tooting. We had a great time with the Giles, Cotters, and Nelsons. Some of our "family away from family". It was a terrific Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Holly said...

You are so very BRAVE!!!! I have never attempted a turkey and hope to never have to for the next 15-20 years. :) We missed you guys so much that day. I'm glad you had other people to share it with.